• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Iris

Going to California

Spending quality time with my acoustic and I think that Jimmy Page's acoustic work is underappreciated. I'm still working on the transition between the first and second part, so I paused the video. That's why there's a skip. I've come a long way in 2 days.
Awesome work! I'm so excited to see some acoustic stuff hitting the media page ! :love:
If I may offer a suggestion, if you like to anchor when finger picking, try anchoring just your pinky that way you can also use your middle and ring finger :)

Reactions: Iris
Awesome work! I'm so excited to see some acoustic stuff hitting the media page ! :love:
If I may offer a suggestion, if you like to anchor when finger picking, try anchoring just your pinky that way you can also use your middle and ring finger :)
Thanks!!! And thanks for the good tip. I was wondering if I could be anchoring better.

Reactions: Alicia Willis
Thanks!!! And thanks for the good tip. I was wondering if I could be anchoring better.
There are many players who don’t anchor at all, but those that do tend to only use the pinky so the other fingers are free. Anchoring definitely does help keep your hand in the correct position but not anchoring at all gives you much more movement and freedom.

Reactions: Iris
There are many players who don’t anchor at all, but those that do tend to only use the pinky so the other fingers are free. Anchoring definitely does help keep your hand in the correct position but not anchoring at all gives you much more movement and freedom.
Jimmy makes it look so easy. 😃 Practice, practice, practice!!!!

• Love
Reactions: Alicia Willis

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Iris
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings