• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Goodbye(original song)

I wrote this song a little over Month ago and finally felt ready to share it here. Mind you it's just a demo so pretty much everything except the chord progression is subject to change(improve) and yes that also means the lyrics. Some feedback would be very much appreciated and I hope you enjoy!

Don't worry it's not a goodbye to the school or anything, love this place to much for that
I stg this is a HUGE song, hope you enjoy writing the rest of it. The solo at the end really got me, love the bends! At this point, if I were to really think of something, I'd suggest trying to layer another guitar (electric, clean tone) from the part where the last solo picks up and play the same chords but with simple down strums.

Reactions: idssdi
Thank you! I tried to make it really just lead and rhythm guitar and nkt add to much things to it for now but maybe I'll go full crazy mf and add parts later

Reactions: Akshat Rawat
Thank you! I tried to make it really just lead and rhythm guitar and nkt add to much things to it for now but maybe I'll go full crazy mf and add parts later
haha nothing better than going full crazy mf xD
But yeah, play with it! The rest of the song stays just lead and rhythm, but it has the vocals. Maybe a second rhythm for the ending solo would help spice it up haha

haha nothing better than going full crazy mf xD
But yeah, play with it! The rest of the song stays just lead and rhythm, but it has the vocals. Maybe a second rhythm for the ending solo would help spice it up haha
True, I do like texture guitars anyway so it's definitely a good idea!

Reactions: Akshat Rawat
Love it! This song is wonderful, I really enjoyed it and particularly the last solo, it almost gave me chills. Congrats!

Media information

Category
Original Songs/Riffs
Added by
idssdi
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media