• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Alicia Willis

Hail to the King -rhythm (Synyster Gates School)

My first attempt at any A7X 😦
Not perfect. Issues with staying in tune. Captain Ed and Papa G came to the rescue and my takeaway was....tremolo bridges can be assholes 😂
Awesome, I got the Same one. Honestly all the Things I said can be Set without the Software, only If it gets too noisy you might want to activate the noise Gate in the Software.
Also, the "Variation" Button gives you an even more aggressive Sound. :)
Thanks ! I’m definitely going to try that out. I want to give this amp a fair chance. I’ve only really played it with my acoustic. That’s actually one of the main reasons we got it was for the acoustic setting.

Reactions: Dominik Gräber
Thanks Sayonil ! I’ll have to correct that 😃
My guess is the song is played half step down and you played it standard. The notes looked right to me.

Honestly I never really pay attention to the tuning the songs are in. But I know there are a select few a half step down. The first 3 on self entitled I believe are half step down for example.

If that's true that may be why you sound "out if tune"

Reactions: Alicia Willis
My guess is the song is played half step down and you played it standard. The notes looked right to me.

Honestly I never really pay attention to the tuning the songs are in. But I know there are a select few a half step down. The first 3 on self entitled I believe are half step down for example.

If that's true that may be why you sound "out if tune"
I’m playing it in drop d but it should be drop Db or C I believe.

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Alicia Willis
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Share this media