• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Muz Malek

"He'll Win" by Muz Malek

Hi guys! I'm proud to share with all of you the release my very first instrumental piece!

Check it out and drop some love! \m/
Nice! That was a pretty solid instrumental man, good job on that! Love the solo and the guitar tone is pretty solid. Though tell me if im wrong but I really hear shepherd of fire in this! Were you inspired by it by any chance? ;)

Reactions: Muz Malek
Nice! That was a pretty solid instrumental man, good job on that! Love the solo and the guitar tone is pretty solid. Though tell me if im wrong but I really hear shepherd of fire in this! Were you inspired by it by any chance? ;)
Yes, definitely! I'm proud to say this song was primary influenced by it!

When I first laid down the tracks, I did use the drum track from SoF to get the inspiration for the rest of the song :)

It took me quite a while to experiment the right parts by adding and removing parts be it the chords, the riff even. Especially for the drum pattern, particularly the main riff, was the challenge for me because that's where I felt I'd definitely wanna change it different than SoF.

Had always been a fan of that kind of drum pattern(which is partly inspired by Almost Easy's "latin" style beat in the verse), so that's where that goes in!

I plan to hopefully share the inspiration in detail behind this track soon!

:rock-hand: :rock-hand:

• Love
Reactions: Rad Synner

Media information

Category
Original Songs/Riffs
Added by
Muz Malek
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating