• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Matt Wildcat

Heretic Attempts III

Progress!! Played at 137 bpm, so full speed but there's definitely work to be done to make it smoother and more consistent. Few notes because I forgot to call them out in the video:
1. Need to work on holding the notes for a little longer, they're quite short and abrupt, which sounds awful.
2. The stretches are giving my hand a pretty bad strain, so I can't play it for too long consistently, so more practice needed.
3. Timing is still slightly off, and one small mess-up throws me off entirely.
4. Getting used to switching from lead to rhythm bits needs work.

There's probably stuff I missed, but these are the main bits. Enjoy!
Ahhh ! I’m so excited for your ! You’ve worked your butt off and it shows, you know what you still need to work on so no criticism here ! You’ll have this absolutely perfect in no time !

Ahhh ! I’m so excited for your ! You’ve worked your butt off and it shows, you know what you still need to work on so no criticism here ! You’ll have this absolutely perfect in no time !
Thank you so much Alicia!!! It's been really tough but I'm just so happy it's all paying off and I'm getting somewhere! I can't wait to get most of this song down! (Those sweeps and solo bits scare me though XD )

Very nice touch, good sound. Can tell you have a good ear and knack for technique as well. Best song on that album IMO. It's my 2021 resolution to learn the solo

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Matt Wildcat
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media