• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Jamie London

Horn - Nick Drake cover take 2

My second attempt at the short instrumental track “Horn” by the late great Nick Drake. I’ve been listening to him religiously for years and feel incredibly inspired to start really taking the deep dive into his songs from a guitarists stand point. Learning his songs and techniques, which are most definitely not simple, so it’s a bit intimidating and outside of my wheelhouse. There’s a couple little uh oh here and there but not too shabby imo :)

Using my Martin mini as it’s the only Martin I currently own, but I wouldn’t feel right to play Nicks music on anything else haha.
J
You know I love this. I am so glad to see you post a video here, my man

• Love
Reactions: Jamie London
You know I love this. I am so glad to see you post a video here, my man
Thank you 😭 I just didn’t get much traction on a lot of my other ones, a few of em did but I just got a little discouraged, but f*ck it. I’m just gonna start posting more often because it feels good 😁 and because self expression is so damn important to ones well being. I appreciate your support more than you know 🙏

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Jamie London
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media