• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Dustin Stevens

In Their Sights official lyric video

In Their Sights Official lyric video by Defined Perspective
J
I agree with Dominik. This song is absolutely fucken insane. I love everything about it especially… everything. But that vocal style really kills it. It sounds very heavy metal and then the vocals almost sound like Scott weiland trying to sing country style melodies. It doesn't fit at all. If you are the singer, I suggest you maybe delve into focusing on being a singer a little bit just so that you can match the prowess of the guitar and the music. When you fix it comment let me know because I would buy this song! I love that guitar work!

Reactions: Dominik Gräber
I agree with Dominik. This song is absolutely fucken insane. I love everything about it especially… everything. But that vocal style really kills it. It sounds very heavy metal and then the vocals almost sound like Scott weiland trying to sing country style melodies. It doesn't fit at all. If you are the singer, I suggest you maybe delve into focusing on being a singer a little bit just so that you can match the prowess of the guitar and the music. When you fix it comment let me know because I would buy this song! I love that guitar work!
Thank you for the compliment. No im not the singer and i agree that his vocals are ehh. I've been working with him on that. He is a very good musician but im beginning to think he is not cut out for lead vocals. it is my first attempt at putting a band together and if nothing else im getting experiance with working with other musicians. We are gonna be playing our first show at the end of this month and im a bit nervous about it and the outcome of our performance is gonna be the deciding factor for me of where we will go as a band in the future. we are gonna have a video of it. i may upload it on here but in the meantime this is another song we did and his vocals are alittle better and he is the one playing piano.

Media information

Category
Original Songs/Riffs
Added by
Dustin Stevens
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Share this media