• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
akarinaa

Jesus Of Suburbia - Green Day (First part)

Finally got the time to record something for here XD Green Day is one of my favorite bands, so I decided to try learning "Jesus Of Suburbia" (at least the first of the five parts lol). I still have trouble changing the chords but so far I'm having lots of fun playing it. Gotta keep practicing!
Love this!! Just keep practicing and chords changing will get easier and easier! Can't wait for updates on this 🤘

• Love
Reactions: akarinaa
Exactly what Ari said! It's always a bit challenging at first, time for the technique to sink in, but you are on your way to greatness! Keep at it! This is awesome stuff!!

The chords are ringing out well, and it seems like you have the right mindset moving into it, goodluck and welcome to the journey of guitar!

• Love
You could try barre the A and D string with your ring finger. It should make your transitions easier also you could cheat for now by just doing 2 string power chord to get the hang of it and changing, transitions, etc, and then when you are more confident your barre or add the pinky. Also, I think your g may be a bit out of tune I could be wrong I am trying to get my ear hearing better with these things. I love Jesus of suburbia, Green day was my first rock love!

You could try barre the A and D string with your ring finger. It should make your transitions easier also you could cheat for now by just doing 2 string power chord to get the hang of it and changing, transitions, etc, and then when you are more confident your barre or add the pinky. Also, I think your g may be a bit out of tune I could be wrong I am trying to get my ear hearing better with these things. I love Jesus of suburbia, Green day was my first rock love!
Thanks for the tips! I'll try them when I practice again. I still have trouble to keep my fingers close to the frets when I play, but with practice I guess everything will turn out better XD Green Day was also one of the first rock bands I liked, they inspire me a lot!

Media information

Category
Beginners Corner
Added by
akarinaa
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media