• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Kat the metalhead

Bat country solo update!!

So here’s my long awaited bat country update!!

I haven’t played guitar much since last video I posted on here cuz my anxiety and depression wasn’t great and I struggled getting over another experience with a bad guitar teacher and feeling like I’m not meant to play guitar.

I felt like I should be honest with you all cuz there’s no need to hide your struggles we all have them :) and I wanna inspire others to keep going during tough times!

After a long break I somehow managed to improve a ton after not touching this solo for months which honestly shocked me haha

Also a huge thank you to @Alicia Willis for making me believe I should be playing guitar and that I can’t let little things hold be back!
😍 Kat !!!! I can’t tell you how fucking happy seeing you post this makes me ! I know you’ve had a lot to deal with and I’m so proud of you for not giving up on what you want. Sometimes there’s speed bumps and sometimes a break is exactly what we need to reignite the fight within us to come back stronger and better !!!

This has DEFINITELY improved ! Those bends girl, and the quick licks are soooo much smoother and controlled than they were originally ! Can’t wait to see this in its completion once you get the other parts down

• Love
Reactions: Kat the metalhead
😍 Kat !!!! I can’t tell you how fucking happy seeing you post this makes me ! I know you’ve had a lot to deal with and I’m so proud of you for not giving up on what you want. Sometimes there’s speed bumps and sometimes a break is exactly what we need to reignite the fight within us to come back stronger and better !!!

This has DEFINITELY improved ! Those bends girl, and the quick licks are soooo much smoother and controlled than they were originally ! Can’t wait to see this in its completion once you get the other parts down
Awww thanks so so much!! If it wasn’t for that talk we had I don’t think I would have posted this!

• Love
Reactions: Alicia Willis
T
When I say you've improved, YOU'VE IMPROVED!!! This was SOOO much cleaner than last time, the bends were STRONGER, and more present, and the vibrato was WAY miles better!! KEEP THIS SHIT UP GIRL!

Media information

Category
Beginners Corner
Added by
Kat the metalhead
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media