• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Kat the metalhead

Eyeless- slipknot progress

Here’s my starting point on eyeless by slipknot!

I used to be so embarrassed to show my progress on songs and I have no clue why. but seeing so many beginners post no problem got me inspired!

The rest of this year and next year I decided I’m gonna be strong and show my weak moments and embarrassing moments. Im not gonna let anyone or thing affect me from now on!

I stumbled on my words a bit but I decided to let it slide cuz this does not have to be prefect! I used to redo my videos over 10 times until I got my wording right haha

Hope you all enjoy!! Much love!!
Is this just your progress from over the last few days?? So awesome! It’s inspiring to me because I’ll be totally honest here, a lot of times I’ll try and get stuff down as perfectly as possible before posting it here, Which isn’t helpful to anyone 🤣 and to see you posting a progress video instead of a “perfected video” is truly inspiring. AND on top of that it’s sounding great so far! Happy to see you back here Kat. Your value to many of us is beyond comprehension

Last edited:
I love your energy and enthusiasm!!! You are very inspiring. Keep practicing and you will get much better! 🤘 ❤️ I look forward to seeing more videos of your progress! :) much love!!!

• Love
Reactions: Kat the metalhead
🙌🏻 All hail Kat !!! I LOVE the raw and real videos keep em coming sister ! I know we all are super guilty of hitting record 50 times and picking out the best few seconds to display. Like Jaime said, it’s inspiring to see the actual progress behind it because it’s a thing we all face !

and I’m ducking stoked you’re doing slipknot ! They’re one of my favorite bands too but some of their riffs are ridiculously fast ! I love how you realized you needed to slow it down a bit.

which actually brings me to a question. When you’re trying to learn a song you know really well is it hard to slow it down ? Because I honestly struggle with that so much. In my head I can hear the lick or riff and know exactly how it should sound and trying to slow it down is soooo freaking hard for me. Just curious if I’m alone in that.

🙌🏻 All hail Kat !!! I LOVE the raw and real videos keep em coming sister ! I know we all are super guilty of hitting record 50 times and picking out the best few seconds to display. Like Jaime said, it’s inspiring to see the actual progress behind it because it’s a thing we all face !

and I’m ducking stoked you’re doing slipknot ! They’re one of my favorite bands too but some of their riffs are ridiculously fast ! I love how you realized you needed to slow it down a bit.

which actually brings me to a question. When you’re trying to learn a song you know really well is it hard to slow it down ? Because I honestly struggle with that so much. In my head I can hear the lick or riff and know exactly how it should sound and trying to slow it down is soooo freaking hard for me. Just curious if I’m alone in that.
Awww reading this made me feel so happy!! And ya it is really hard to slow down songs I know really well :LOL: I usually start off playing too quick but then I stop shake off and say in my head you gotta slow it down haha

• Love
Reactions: Alicia Willis
T
I absolutely LOVE seeing you back on here, my girl!! You have always been great at rhythm, so Slipknot stuff should be NOTHING for you! Keep it up! Can't wait to see you do the whole thing, standing up, with your arms behind your head and standing on one foot! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Kat the metalhead

Media information

Category
Beginners Corner
Added by
Kat the metalhead
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings