• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
ari.mac

I finally changed strings, had to document it 😂 - bad tutorial

It took forver to upload but here's your proof @Radu-Cristian Perde 😂😂😂😂😂
T
OMFG HAHAHAHA!! This was too fucking funny! It's Ailee's video you're watching, right??!! My favorite part was "get distracted by reading all the bands on the back that use Ernie Ball and try to find Avenged Sevenfold." Because that is SO ME

Omgsh I loved this so damn much !!! Lol.
You fucking go girl !!! 👏🏻
Now you can give us a detailed tutorial on string changes 🤓
I'll ask for a SynTV channel 😂😂😂
Wow I just wanna say how proud of you I am that you FINALLY changed your strings! Took an eternity but not only did you do it but you documented it!!!! Fuck yeah!!!
Thank you 😂😂 I told you I'd provide proofs!!!
Love this!!! You have inspired me, I need to change my strings at some point... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
As Zacky would say: DO IT.
OMFG HAHAHAHA!! This was too fucking funny! It's Ailee's video you're watching, right??!! My favorite part was "get distracted by reading all the bands on the back that use Ernie Ball and try to find Avenged Sevenfold." Because that is SO ME
Yeah!!! It's Ailée's video!! I remembered watching it ages ago and got back to it, also A7X was fairly on top of the list but still took me some time 😂😂😂

I'm seeing myself in this video and I didn't even started 😹😹😹😹 nice that you provided proof otherwise no one would have believed it 🤪 plus, I also stared at the Ernie Ball pack searching for all the bands I know 😹😹😹😹

• Haha
Reactions: ari.mac

Media information

Category
Beginners Corner
Added by
ari.mac
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings