• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Matt Wildcat

Journey into "Lost" - Pt1 Intro

The journey begins! It's been a while, so with the new year, I wanted to set myself a clear goal and do my best to achieve it, starting with Lost and the intro. It's... well, it's a mess, but it's day one. Also, my fingers are very sore and very cold, so that probably didn't help?

If you have any tips regarding pick-holding, finger positions, or not having tense arms and wrists (seriously, how do you all do that? I don't understand what that's supposed to feel like), please let me hear em!

Cheers!
Yes !!! I can’t wait to see the progress on this ! You’ve inspired me to pick something to do as well. Idk wtf that is yet though lol.

also, that pic looks so big in your hand ! Is it comfy for you ? You mentioned maybe having issues with it ? Are you maybe looking for something a bit firmer ? I personally can’t use those picks for anything other than strumming chords.

• Love
Reactions: Matt Wildcat
Yes !!! I can’t wait to see the progress on this ! You’ve inspired me to pick something to do as well. Idk wtf that is yet though lol.

also, that pic looks so big in your hand ! Is it comfy for you ? You mentioned maybe having issues with it ? Are you maybe looking for something a bit firmer ? I personally can’t use those picks for anything other than strumming chords.
Ahhh, thank you so much Alicia, and I'm glad I could help inspire you!
So, I was wondering about the pick size tbh. I sometimes use the purple stubby ones, which are really thick but half the size, and then I used to have the tiny Jazz III's but they've all gone missing, lmao. Sometimes they seem to be fine, and then sometimes I just can't get things to sound right, if that makes sense? It seems silly to me that for all the years I've been trying to play, I still can't settle on which pick I use or how to hold the damn thing. It makes no sense :ROFLMAO:

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Matt Wildcat
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media