• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
ari.mac

Knockin' On Heaven's Door update #2

So, I'm back with a little update on the solo I'm learning. I slowed it down to 90℅ and I think the bends are better than the last video (let me know 😅😅) and I botched a note in the middle that I usually don't miss but hadn't got the time to do several takes 😁. As always, tips are very much welcomed and appreciated. I've started to learn the second solo of the song too because why not 😂 I'll let you see how that goes soon ✨✨✨
😍 girl those bends are DEFINITELY better than last time ! You’ve got this down ! There’s just a few bends that are falling a bit flat, but damn girl you’ve gotten so fluent with this ! I can’t wait to see the second solo too !

• Love
Reactions: ari.mac
😍 girl those bends are DEFINITELY better than last time ! You’ve got this down ! There’s just a few bends that are falling a bit flat, but damn girl you’ve gotten so fluent with this ! I can’t wait to see the second solo too !
Yeah I still have work to do to get them 100% but I will get there eventually 😎😎 thank you sys 🖤🖤🖤

• Love
Reactions: Alicia Willis

Media information

Category
Beginners Corner
Added by
ari.mac
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings