• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Kat the metalhead

Bat country progress ( 2 months update)

Hey so I’m back!!! Covid has been really rough for me the past couple weeks and I decided I was gonna take a break from the school and social media but now I’m back!!

So here is my progress on bat country so far! I’m taking lessons with bill every other week and he asked what I was working on and I told him this solo and he said he would help me with it!

Turns out I was playing parts wrong, no shock there since a7x tabs are so inaccurate lol so he corrected the messed up parts by ear for me and we started! He gave me easier finger placements and ways to play and that helped so so much! I got a long way to go but I’m so proud of myself!!

Thought I would tell people that you shouldn’t be afraid to ask for help when needed! I was scared to ask for help with this solo but when I did it helped me improve so so much! Take lessons if you can and utilize all the tools on the school and you will improve so so much!!
Wonderful progress, Kat! And what I love more than anything here is that you are SEEING your progress and you are clearly (and rightly) very PROUD of yourself. That, to me, means you're excited to keep going, and that's the greatest feeling in the world. BRAVO!!!

• Love
Reactions: Kat the metalhead

Media information

Category
Beginners Corner
Added by
Kat the metalhead
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings