• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
The solos off the Stage are probably under my top 5 favorite solos of all time and you nailed almost every note! Sometimes the transitions didn't seem so smooth but you'll get there easily. You should try to give that harmonic a bend by pressing your palm on the end of the bridge. I know it's kinda difficult without a floyd.
Hope to see more videos from you here! :D

Reactions: Byron Arteaga
The solos off the Stage are probably under my top 5 favorite solos of all time and you nailed almost every note! Sometimes the transitions didn't seem so smooth but you'll get there easily. You should try to give that harmonic a bend by pressing your palm on the end of the bridge. I know it's kinda difficult without a floyd.
Thanks bro !

Reactions: Dominik Gräber
J
Very good! It seemed that some spots you put your own little spin on things and I liked that! The only thing I would suggest working on to take it small steps at a time is that the biggest thing that stood out to me was your timing. You rushed some spots and you slowed behind on some spots. At the very end the last vibrato try by doing it with all fingers previous to your pinky to make it stronger and more controlled. Other than that you are well on your way and I am so proud of you this is such a beautiful solo and you're playing it pretty well!

• Love
Reactions: Byron Arteaga
King Chad is right. The other way is you can lean on the end of the fret board. Slash mentions this in his book.. cept he broke the neck cause he pushed so hard lol. I've done it before and it definitely vibrates it a little.

Very good! It seemed that some spots you put your own little spin on things and I liked that! The only thing I would suggest working on to take it small steps at a time is that the biggest thing that stood out to me was your timing. You rushed some spots and you slowed behind on some spots. At the very end the last vibrato try by doing it with all fingers previous to your pinky to make it stronger and more controlled. Other than that you are well on your way and I am so proud of you this is such a beautiful solo and you're playing it pretty well!
Thank you jak :)

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Byron Arteaga
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 4 ratings

Share this media