• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Andrew Milner

Minor Scales - Music Theory Demystified

In this lesson, we are going to discuss minor scales and how to play them on the guitar.
ben eller is cool, i'm going to try that harmonic minor slide. i think it fits with those pentatonic stuff and mix with some chromatics or something. i never thought to slide 2 frets on purpose during a lick, not that i can think of

Reactions: Andrew Milner
ben eller is cool, i'm going to try that harmonic minor slide. i think it fits with those pentatonic stuff and mix with some chromatics or something. i never thought to slide 2 frets on purpose during a lick, not that i can think of

Yeah, Ben Eller has some pretty cool lessons. The one I referenced was one of those eye-opener ones. I was kinda doing that in some of my solos, but could never nail down what was happening until I saw that lesson and it made it clearer.

Media information

Category
Tutorials
Added by
Andrew Milner
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media