• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
You're actually doing really great! You can dig into it a little bit more you your vibrato if you'd like and the transition to the tapping bit is not as fluent as it can be but generally it's a pretty great solo!

Reactions: Samuel Chinzah
I already like it, especially the melody in the beginning. Like Ids said you could add a little more vibrato here and there or throw in some bends. Maybe try to make the shred parts a little more melodic?

It sounds good.. but kind of generic too. But if you're just getting into it thatd make sense. I'd say keep playing it and you'll find more feel. I'll admit st first I didnt know the solo you were playing til a few seconds in. That actually a good thing. Sort of already made it your own son to speak.

this remind me of to end the rapture, really good playing my friend, try to do some string skiping or something like that it gives a really cool sound to melodic solos, amazing solo btw

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Samuel Chinzah
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media