• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Dominik Gräber

"New Age" Demo with solo

Recorded a VERY rough demo that I want to go with my metal track I am writing. I have not practiced this enough and did not keep an eye on timing, speed etc. Included a verse and chorus too to get the overall vibe and picture.

Would love to hear your thoughts on this! I know @Alicia Willis was excited to hear the solo to this.

And so you don't stare a black screen I have a pic of my flying v with my own custom strap for you :P
Holy hell ! Duuuude this is becoming so ducking good ! Like someone else said, can’t wait to hear it with drums and bass ! This is gonna be so badass !

• Love
Reactions: Dominik Gräber
AWESOME! i love it! great tone my friend! can't wait to see the full product no doubt it's gonna be KILLER!
and great solo! it's seems that your progress is real! amazing progress my friend! can't wait to see what other thing you come with! cheers and keep rockin' 🤘

• Love
Reactions: Dominik Gräber

Media information

Category
Original Songs/Riffs
Added by
Dominik Gräber
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings