• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Dominik Gräber

New Song - Dual Guitar Demo

So I wrote a little more to my song I dubbed "New Age" for now and I wanted to have it in a dual guitar context. Currently I have 2 Verses and Choruses and a Bridge that leads to a solo but I did not write the solo yet. Sorry that it's all a little off timing and sync wise but I am excited to share my progress on this with you guys!
let me check again. at like 2:15 shortly, I thought the audio file get messed up ^^ i had problems with a cheap webcam before where if i played to fast the video and audio would get distorted
Nope that's an effect. It's actual electricity that gets clipped, that's why it sounds so fuzzy :D

Damn your down picking has gotten soooo fucking good man !!! I’m jelly !
Can’t wait to hear the solo you come up with !
Thank you! I'll See how inspired I feel. Goal is to write a Song I can actually kinda Play in one piece. My First one was Kind of pieced together and is hard to Play Front to back

Reactions: Alicia Willis
This is so good! Love to see what you have grown these lasts months, so much dedication to it and so much progress you made!
Thank you! I did never think I would write my own stuff to be honest. But now I am really excited to get into it. So many ideas in my head that I can hopefully translate to guitar one day.

• Love
Reactions: Kim
Thank you! I did never think I would write my own stuff to be honest. But now I am really excited to get into it. So many ideas in my head that I can hopefully translate to guitar one day.
Im so excited and curious to hear what else you will make :) So good that you can write your own stuff. Keep it up!

• Love
Reactions: Dominik Gräber

Media information

Category
Original Songs/Riffs
Added by
Dominik Gräber
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings