• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
The Trash God

Nightmare Solo practice.

So this is the first Avenged Sevenfold solo I ever attempted learning. I started trying to learn this all the way back in December. I still am not the best at it andstill need to work on it, and get up to speed a bit, but I can definitely see improvment from December. I apologize for not adding the music in the background I still have to get some things fix so I can edit, plus it will give me a chance to work on it some more. But yeah I'm definitely glad to see even the slightest bit of improvement
You're doing great! As I see you being comfortable with playing most of it already I think it's time you try and bring in some vibrato on the landing notes. Syn barely plays any note without vibrato.
For the fast part a metronome could definetly help and maybe practicing that section isolated for a bit. Keep it up!

You're doing great! As I see you being comfortable with playing most of it already I think it's time you try and bring in some vibrato on the landing notes. Syn barely plays any note without vibrato.
For the fast part a metronome could definetly help and maybe practicing that section isolated for a bit. Keep it up!
Maybe start using a metronome to help pull everything together 💀

Thank you! And yes I need to keep reminding myself to use a metronome as it often does help me, I just forget to use it sometimes haha.

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
The Trash God
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media