• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
W

NTFT7959

it's my new riff
came up with these new ( for me ) chords
it got inspired from the #aotm
i think they're minor chords and honestly i don't know the names
the drum part, i hit the hi-hat from the bottom going up
was sitting there and suddenly thought "hey i never saw anyone do it like this and maybe it could be "my" thing"" it made me giggle. was a thinking out the box type thing
the riff i started using one of the chords i got from the "6 Magic notes" contest/challenge, playing it out of order and connecting the dots
i can already play it better now with more feel
probably you guys can figure it out but if you want/like the chords i can tell you
it's maybe the most interesting thing i made
my a7x sweater is my favorite garment, it's great quality
i got one sweater and a shirt
  • Love
Reactions: TheRedMageGuitarist
T
Only William would play the drums with mallets. Freaking loved seeing you play the drums man! Keep it up! A few questions though, are you right-handed or left-handed? And are you hitting the UNDERSIDE of the hi-hat? I wish the guitar was louder because it sounds really pretty!

• Love
Reactions: William B.
Only William would play the drums with mallets. Freaking loved seeing you play the drums man! Keep it up! A few questions though, are you right-handed or left-handed? And are you hitting the UNDERSIDE of the hi-hat? I wish the guitar was louder because it sounds really pretty!
They were lying around and I didn't want to get my sticks. I hit the underside for fun to see if it works and cause I thought it would be silly. Right handed and I'm kind of just starting out, maybe like 2 months playing a few times a week.
I'll play the riff again after I eat, I don't have any passion right now cause worn out.
Got a headache again
Thanks <3

• Love
Reactions: TheRedMageGuitarist
T
They were lying around and I didn't want to get my sticks. I hit the underside for fun to see if it works and cause I thought it would be silly. Right handed and I'm kind of just starting out, maybe like 2 months playing a few times a week.
I'll play the riff again after I eat, I don't have any passion right now cause worn out.
Got a headache again
Thanks <3
I loved this!! I love how experimental you are!! Go take a rest my friend!

Reactions: William B.

Media information

Category
Original Songs/Riffs
Added by
William B.
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media