• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Batbia

#OneMonthChallenge - Tonight The World Dies - Acoustic + Vocals

My final version of the acoustic part of Tonight The World Dies, this time with vocals and played on an acoustic! Though it's not really perfect, I'm kinda happy with my final version for the challenge 🥳 and I'll probably keep working on this song to get it better!
Tips/corrections/suggestions are very appreciated ☺️ including for vocals, since I'm not a professional 🤣 I just sing because I like to, but never took vocal lessons (even though is something I'm really looking up to in a near future) or searched for professional support of any kind 😬 so if you have some advices, I would really love to hear 🥰
OMG I'm so proud of my little sys!!!! I loved it but I'm suspicious 👀

Btw can't say the same for our little kitty that jumped out at 1:28 (how dare you bother her 😾)

Also, you finally reaching the end of a song, incredible! Keep going! Can't wait to see what you'll be playing next, your evolution is showing off! 🤩👏🤩👏

OMG I'm so proud of my little sys!!!! I loved it but I'm suspicious 👀
Thank you so much sys 😻

Btw can't say the same for our little kitty that jumped out at 1:28 (how dare you bother her 😾)
😹😹😹 sorry kitty! I was nervous and trying to be louder than the guitar but I failed on it anyway 🤷‍♀️
Also, you finally reaching the end of a song, incredible! Keep going! Can't wait to see what you'll be playing next, your evolution is showing off! 🤩👏🤩👏
😹 I'm still thinking on the next song but maybe I'll have a drum guest on this one? 👀👀

My personal guitar teatcher!!!!! 🤘🏻😅
I am so so sooooo proud of you, sys! You killed it! Also, it's great to see you using PG's tip about keeping the right hand movement to keep the rythm, even if you're not strumming a chord, so you keep everything flowing nicely (which I haven't been able to do lol). Oh, and your voice is so beautiful, plus it's VERY hard to sing and play at the same time, so you really brought this to another level!
I thought @Aquamandy was the one singing the backing vocals hahaha but maybe next time put her to work on the drums. She will kill it, for sure!
Anyways, I am very happy about this video! Much love! ❤

• Love
Reactions: Aquamandy
My personal guitar teatcher!!!!! 🤘🏻😅
My pleasure to help! 😻 If you need anything else, always count on me 👯‍♀️ And I can't wait to see your full version! 🤩
I am so so sooooo proud of you, sys! You killed it! Also, it's great to see you using PG's tip about keeping the right hand movement to keep the rythm, even if you're not strumming a chord, so you keep everything flowing nicely (which I haven't been able to do lol). Oh, and your voice is so beautiful, plus it's VERY hard to sing and play at the same time, so you really brought this to another level!
Thank you so so so much for the compliments 😻 but also for all your encouragement and support sys 🖤 It means the WORLD to me! 💖💖
I thought @Aquamandy was the one singing the backing vocals hahaha but maybe next time put her to work on the drums. She will kill it, for sure!
Maybe next time she can pull the double duty and do both drums and backing vocals! What do you say @Aquamandy? 😗

Maybe next time she can pull the double duty and do both drums and backing vocals! What do you say @Aquamandy? 😗
Uh-oh, I'm being requested 😂
Unfortunately, in no way I can sing and play at the same time 🥴
But maybe we can all agree into a song and do a super-collab! 🤩

I'm a self taught vocalist. Here's how I got better. Singing other people's song.. practice practice. And if you are writing your own music.. try to sing along with the lead guitar. It'll.help you tune your voice to know when you are singing certain notes. A lot of my earlier songs are like that where I'm singing along with the lead guitar melody. (By accident too). Once I realized that I noticed how much better my voice is from what I begun with. I just cant always tell you the notes I'm singing when I'm.not singing along to the melody. It's possible Holly could be more a help there then me.

But just practice makes perfect. Even if you think the vocals don't match.. they probably do and you have no idea.

• Love
Reactions: Batbia

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Batbia
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings