• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Matt Wildcat

Practice - FNaF's "Turtle Crusher" Theme

This song has nothing to do with crushing turtles, I promise. Probably more related to the 8-bit "Crush" instrument used. Anyway...

Hello again! Here's a bit of practice, and a few notes to go along with it:
1. Track is slowed down to 0.75, and I've kinda split it up into 4 or 5 parts.
2. There's a very good chance, as described, that I'm playing this in the wrong octave to start with. But, I started here, and I'm too stubborn to change atm. Oopsies.
3. Pls critique my finger positioning and anything else as needed. I worked this out by ear and there's probably some more efficient ways to play some of it (this will become apparent especially in future videos)

Enjoy!
No critiques, I just wanna say that your vibratos are getting really good !!!
Edit: I lied: @ 1:57 you’re playing a note on the A string and then right after on the D and I see you’re playing the A w/ your ring finger and the D with your pinky, idk if this would work for you, but can you roll your ring finger so you can play both notes with just that finger ? I do it a lot and it’s often easier for me but that could just be me.

• Love
Reactions: Matt Wildcat
Edit: I lied: @ 1:57 you’re playing a note on the A string and then right after on the D and I see you’re playing the A w/ your ring finger and the D with your pinky, idk if this would work for you, but can you roll your ring finger so you can play both notes with just that finger ? I do it a lot and it’s often easier for me but that could just be me.
Yess! I shall have a go and see if I can pull it off! It certainly would make that section easier I think, it's such an awkward bit in general 🤣 tha k youuu! 😍

• Love
Reactions: Alicia Willis
Yess! I shall have a go and see if I can pull it off! It certainly would make that section easier I think, it's such an awkward bit in general 🤣 tha k youuu! 😍
i hope it helps ! I always hate bits like that because I personally have cubby fingers so rolling is definitely a must for me 😂
Let me know if it works for you !

• Love
Reactions: Matt Wildcat
i hope it helps ! I always hate bits like that because I personally have cubby fingers so rolling is definitely a must for me 😂
Let me know if it works for you !
I fuckin feel that, but just because my skinny fingers have no strength and just sounds like a mute, but by the power invested in me I shall figure it out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Alicia Willis
Haven't tried it myself but those could be chords or if you figure out the chords with the CAGED system stuff, it maybe easy to figure the best way to play it. One of the shapes to me looked like it's a C shape another looked like a triangle so maybe that's a diminished chord? It's great :D

Music is an enjoyable activity yet they prohibit me from attending college. Topwritingreviews.com's evaluations https://topwritingreviews.com/ of writing services for students are constantly available to me, to my relief.. As a result, I've been able to devote more time to the things that I enjoy doing the most.

Last edited:

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Matt Wildcat
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media