• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Leo7F

Riff Contest

This is my participation for the new Riff Contest, here I am using the The harmonic minor scale (Lesson 101) I really like the sound and emotions that this scale transmits. for the arpeggio part I am using the lesson 48 (introduction to building chords) to make a chord progression on that scale and then using the lesson 49 (Building more complicated chords) I started adding some 7th chords to change the sound and make it more "Jazz"

What I love of the Syn Gates School is that you can progressively learn guitar no matter your level or skills in a very organized way and having the support of the others students that are always helping to overcome the difficulties.

My main aspiration as musician is composing my own music, I love Pinkly Smooth and currently I am composing music inspired by them, maybe some day if you want I can share something of that here

Hope you enjoy my participation and thank you for listening!
J
Hell yeah a nylon string! Loved this!

Reactions: Leo7F
Would love to have an electric guitar, but now i only have a classical, i started learning the classical fingerstyle method but now i am trying to shred it hehe

Would love to have an electric guitar, but now i only have a classical, i started learning the classical fingerstyle method but now i am trying to shred it hehe :)
Same here bruh I need a electric guitar too but now my one and only acoustic guitar is broken too

Would love to have an electric guitar, but now i only have a classical, i started learning the classical fingerstyle method but now i am trying to shred it hehe :)
Dude so sick, I did the exact same thing hahaha. "Mom it's definitely not a phase, sorry"

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Leo7F
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Share this media