• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Kat the metalhead

Running away - Hoobastank

So here’s most of running away by Hoobastank! This song was introduced to me by my second guitar teacher in 2014 and he was pretty rude and only taught me the songs he wanted and told me I couldn’t achieve things I wanted but this was the one song he made me learn that I fell in love with and he was actually nice and helpful when learning this song So it kinda brings back one good memory from taking guitar lessons. Hope you all enjoy this cuz tonight was not my night this took 10 takes and I kept dropping my pick in the guitar lol
J
I give you SOOO many props for this!!! You're playing on an acoustic, you're "choking" the strings, your rhythm is on time, you're playing along with the music, and you did the chord arpeggios!!! SO FUCKING HAPPY to see more of your posts! That picking part is kind of tricky, it's in a fast 3/4 time, so don't beat yourself up if you have to keep working at it. GREAT JOB!!!

• Love
Reactions: Kat the metalhead
I give you SOOO many props for this!!! You're playing on an acoustic, you're "choking" the strings, your rhythm is on time, you're playing along with the music, and you did the chord arpeggios!!! SO FUCKING HAPPY to see more of your posts! That picking part is kind of tricky, it's in a fast 3/4 time, so don't beat yourself up if you have to keep working at it. GREAT JOB!!!
Aww thanks so so much! The chord aprggio part is a bit tricky like the timing of it is a little weird but I’m sure if I practice with a metronome for a bit I’ll get and you’ll see more of me for sure I’m getting comfy posting now!

• Love
Reactions: Jak Angelescu

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Kat the metalhead
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings