• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
mericksonmusic

Scream Solo

I’d love some feedback on this. I spent all day trying to nail this, but I want to improve. Notice anything?
T
You played it flawlessly. And I'm super proud of you for it because those sixlets are NOT EASY!!

But your next thing really should be playing the whole song through and THEN play it this well when the part comes up! Because that's the big challenge! You've nailed the hardest part of the whole song. But if you can't play it standing up with the rest of the song then you've got yourself another level to go!! Keep it up!

Reactions: mericksonmusic
You played it flawlessly. And I'm super proud of you for it because those sixlets are NOT EASY!!

But your next thing really should be playing the whole song through and THEN play it this well when the part comes up! Because that's the big challenge! You've nailed the hardest part of the whole song. But if you can't play it standing up with the rest of the song then you've got yourself another level to go!! Keep it up!
Thank you! I appreciate the feedback. I will work on that!

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
mericksonmusic
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings