• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Dominik Gräber

SGS Blues Lesson 2 - Motif: A little Blues Instrumental

Been working on the blues stuff for a bit. This is my first attempt at an original blues song with a motif. Nothing too fancy but the first time for me to bring a melody from my head to the guitar. I call this little tune "All I want". Tell me what you think!
Sounds smooth and melodic to me. Love it!! ❤️
I’m far far away from being a blues experience player, but my ears tell me you did a great job 👍

• Love
Reactions: Dominik Gräber
Nice motif! One thing I notice is that you seem to want to fill every space with either a chord or a note both in the beginning and in the part where you solo I the chords. Try to 'shut Up' sometimes and leave some space every once in a while. The notes you don't play and silences can tell a lot more than the notes you do sometimes.

Reactions: Dominik Gräber
Nice motif! One thing I notice is that you seem to want to fill every space with either a chord or a note both in the beginning and in the part where you solo I the chords. Try to 'shut Up' sometimes and leave some space every once in a while. The notes you don't play and silences can tell a lot more than the notes you do sometimes.
Oh you're right! I noticed that especially with the solo in the end. At the start I mostly tried to merge lead and rhythm Into one guitar

Media information

Category
Original Songs/Riffs
Added by
Dominik Gräber
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Share this media