• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Seth Andersen

Sinking Demo.mp4

Hey everyone, this is my first post ever. I don't typically sing in front of others, but I made this song and was wanting to eventually surprise my wife with it. She's been asking me to sing for her for a while now lol. Anyway, I'm using you guys as my testing grounds. Please help me with genuine feedback, what you like, dislike, or any tips you have for me. This is my demo version and I'm open to suggestions. Thanks!
Holy shit my dude, that was really great!!! Like no joke, you have a great voice and the guitar part is really cool and has quite a catchy universe to it.

The one thing I would advise is to perhaps play it with a metronome and figure out the right tempo and play with it because I feel that there are some parts that are slightly rushed and would benefit from being slowed down but just a bit. But to be honest? That's mostly a nit pick from me because I do really believe this was great. Like if you'd play that live in front of me, I would think it's really great.

Honestly, you should sing more often in front of other people and also, always feel free to come and post more often to share your talent!!

Good job my friend! Your wife will LOVE this, I'm sure

Media information

Category
Original Songs/Riffs
Added by
Seth Andersen
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media