• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Låww

Sleep Is A Luxury - No time to waste (Instrumental Demo)

Hey all, i'm still quite new here but thought i'd drop the first demo by my band that we released not too long ago. We're still looking for a vocalist and a bass player so for now its all instrumental. Hope you enjoy and any feedback is massively appreciated!
Hey dude! Looking forward to see you more around then!

I think the song is pretty cool! For sure there is space to be filled with vocals and bass but I think you're already at a good start! One thing that really stood out to me, and it's a mix thing, is the kick. The sound of it is waaaay to thin and ''clicky''. It lacks a bit more body to really give an effect. for the moment, it sort of feels a bit weak compared to what it should/could be!

Reactions: Låww
Thank you very much! Drum sound in general is something we've been struggling with a little since we dont have the equipment to record our own kit. I'll definitely take the advice to beef up the kick specifically though :D

• Love
Reactions: Rad Synner
Thank you very much! Drum sound in general is something we've been struggling with a little since we dont have the equipment to record our own kit. I'll definitely take the advice to beef up the kick specifically though :D
Awesome! Share your future work then! :)

Reactions: Låww

Media information

Category
Original Songs/Riffs
Added by
Låww
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media