• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Adin Shepherd

Slow Blues Jam - Em

Stepping out of my comfort zone and trying some lead improv. Usually not something I dip into very often, mainly due to lack of scale knowledge, but the only way to getter better is by doing. Hope you enjoy it.

Backing track - https://youtu.be/I7LmHILR9AQ
I will play the devils advocate. You dont need to move positions at all. There was so much in here and it didnt sound like you replicated much at all. To be honest.. all you do when you change positions is raise or lower the octaves. But in the end you're still doing the same techniques.

Definitely enjoyed everything I've heard. Bends... everything. You should do this more often.

Reactions: Adin Shepherd
Thanks for the feedback guys. It is kinda challenging to keep things interesting and not repeating yourself to much when using a relatively small section of the fretboard, especially for that length of time.

Extra kudos to you if you managed to sit through the whole five and a half minutes (y)

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Adin Shepherd
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Share this media