• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
K

Smells Like Teen Spirit Solo

I know they dont use pinch harmonics in the recording but I hit a harmonic on accident one time practicing this solo and thought it sounded neat so I decided to add it for extra practice.
Nicely done! Sounds smooth I think your bends are too high, it doesnt sound like actual bend (the first one did), and i think you have a wrong note at one part, hard to explain which one, i think its the one at end of riff

Reactions: Kyle Roberts
Nicely done! Sounds smooth I think your bends are too high, it doesnt sound like actual bend (the first one did), and i think you have a wrong note at one part, hard to explain which one, i think its the one at end of riff
Its too high because its a harmonic! also Im sure a lot of the notes are wrong lol Im gonna chalk it up to playing it how he would live xD

Reactions: Kim
Its too high because its a harmonic! also Im sure a lot of the notes are wrong lol Im gonna chalk it up to playing it how he would live xD
haha thats what he did too Also the lyrics where sometimes different than original.
Have fun playing it!

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Kyle Roberts
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media