• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Anthony Peña

So Far Away (Solos)

Hey guys!! My name is Anthony, and @Jak Angelescu has encouraged me to finally get out of my shell and post. I've been on the school for almost a year now, and I've incessantly battled the idea that I wasn't good enough to upload anything. But I suppose I'll always feel that way, so what good is practicing and grinding and playing if nobody gets to hear it?! Anyways, here is my first upload - So Far Away by the almighty A7X. Syn's emotion is so fucking good in this solo, and I hope one day I can make the guitar sing just like him. Any advice on bends, vibrato, or any feedback at all is always welcome! Thank you guys. Happy shredding 🤘🏼
Nice one dude, awesome first riff!! You've got some really good bends and slides going on there, and that finger picking section was great! Also some really nice vibrato there too. A great effort, keep it up!

Reactions: Anthony Peña
Nice one dude, awesome first riff!! You've got some really good bends and slides going on there, and that finger picking section was great! Also some really nice vibrato there too. A great effort, keep it up!
Hey thanks man! I've been working on my bends and vibrato for a while now. Glad it's showing in my playing.

• Love
Reactions: Matt Wildcat
That work has really payed off, that's for sure! I think the only thing holding you back is your confidence, and that's completely understandable. Just keep going!
Yeah, that's been a common theme throughout my life lol. So it's time to put a stop to that. Also, sorry for calling you "man"! I was responding to the "dude" in your comment, but you know what they say about assuming! So thank you, madame. 😎

• Love
Reactions: Matt Wildcat
Yeah, that's been a common theme throughout my life lol. So it's time to put a stop to that. Also, sorry for calling you "man"! I was responding to the "dude" in your comment, but you know what they say about assuming! So thank you, madame. 😎
I totally get you there, I was in the same boat but the people here and really helpful and supportive! Also, no worries mate, it's all good!

Dude thanks so much!! I'm glad you think so because I've been messing with this cheap amp for so long to find a decent tone 😅
Dude you need to have more confidence i was the same way before i started posting here! Im super critical of myself and believe me when i say no one is more critical of me than me! Keep it up dude!

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Anthony Peña
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Share this media