• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Chris Johnston

SPARKLY NOODLE

This is me noodling with a Sparkly effect on my guitar - I've been experimenting with playing some soulful outside stuff and having the time sort of warped/Rubato. Tried to make my Guitar sound less like a Guitar too, enjoy!
Nice sparkly stuff! I saw that in some videos I like, sounds nice too. My guitar looked like yours, but had a darker neck, not sure what all the different types of woods are

• Love
Reactions: Chris Johnston
Nice sparkly stuff! I saw that in some videos I like, sounds nice too. My guitar looked like yours, but had a darker neck, not sure what all the different types of woods are
Thanks man! I'm sure my fretboard is Maple - maybe yours was rosewood or something like that? I have an Ibanez with a darker rosewood neck - I'm really not clued up on Guitar parts either haha

Reactions: William B.
Thanks man! I'm sure my fretboard is Maple - maybe yours was rosewood or something like that? I have an Ibanez with a darker rosewood neck - I'm really not clued up on Guitar parts eitmight have been rosewood, which do you think is smoother? the guitar i got now is also dark, looks like it's glued with a lighter wood

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Chris Johnston
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media