• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
drew_xiii

SWINE - WAKE UP LIVE @ The Whisky a Go Go

Originally started as a punk band with influences of Black Flag, Bad Brains, and Adolescents turned quickly into an all out metal band.
Duke ( Vocalist) and myself (Guitarist) started the band back in 2014 and I believe the biggest reason our entire sound changed was because I wrote this riff.
It was just to heavy for anything punk and I built this platform around to accompany it and just like that; we went from Pennywise to Pantera.
Although I am no longer part of this band (small singer, big ego); I still look back thankful of the music I've been proud to have written during my years active.

Anyways, here's Wonderwall,... I mean, Wake Up.
That was actually pretty good dude! Sounds fuckin brutal and it's awesome you got to play the whisky a go go!

Sad it's not going on anymore but hey dude, hope you stayed active nonetheless and that you still write some fuckin nice tunes!

Media information

Category
Original Songs/Riffs
Added by
drew_xiii
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media