• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Ezequiel Romanko

Syn Etude Alternate Picking I - 100% speed

i failed a bit the triplets part haha, finally im able to do it full speed, any tips or feedback? so i can improve and start with the sextuplets part! :)
J
This is so incredible I have been watching your progress on this and I'm so glad you finally got it! Just don't forget that swanky vibrato at the end;)

Reactions: Ezequiel Romanko
This is so incredible I have been watching your progress on this and I'm so glad you finally got it! Just don't forget that swanky vibrato at the end;)
i hadn't seen this comment before sorry Jak :( thank you very much unfortunately, im not able to play this anymore, i just left guitar playing for 2 or 3 months, i got problems with anxiety and panic attacks and i wasn't focus :( but im working my way back there

• Sad
Reactions: Jak Angelescu
J
i hadn't seen this comment before sorry Jak :( thank you very much unfortunately, im not able to play this anymore, i just left guitar playing for 2 or 3 months, i got problems with anxiety and panic attacks and i wasn't focus :( but im working my way back there

Aww buddy I'm so sorry to hear that. I really hope things are going better for you now.

• Love
Reactions: Ezequiel Romanko
Thanks Jak, yeah now im better i had to take meds for that but also reading the post on the school helped me a lot, tho i didn't said anything , i was constantly looking the forums ! you're amazing guys!

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Ezequiel Romanko
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media