• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Jackson Harsin

Syn Solo Final

Here is the final iteration of my solo, the only change is I held my final note as long as I possibly could so that it can be cut wherever it needs to be. WIll be sending isolated guitar as well as video to Aileé here in a bit. I'm glad this is finally over, but extremely excited to see the final result of everyone's hard work!
Man I love it! It really has that Syn sound to it. Only thing I would suggest is letting the note fade away at the end instead of just stop :)
So that was actually the end of the note in the recording, but if you see the video I slide it down the fret board like I would normally do. It seriously took like 3 takes a ton of vibrato, and me turning the noise gate way low for me to be able to hold that note as long as I did. :ROFLMAO: I'm not sure if we'll need it to go that long for the video, but I made sure I held it through the end of the backing track just in case. I'm seriously glad you like it though man, the positive feedback is seriously appreciated!

Reactions: Dominik Gräber
A
Excellent work Jackson! Looks great and you played really clean! Please send me your files.
Good job! :)

Reactions: Jackson Harsin
So that was actually the end of the note in the recording, but if you see the video I slide it down the fret board like I would normally do. It seriously took like 3 takes a ton of vibrato, and me turning the noise gate way low for me to be able to hold that note as long as I did. :ROFLMAO: I'm not sure if we'll need it to go that long for the video, but I made sure I held it through the end of the backing track just in case. I'm seriously glad you like it though man, the positive feedback is seriously appreciated!
Okay, that makes sense!

Media information

Category
Student Shred Collaboration
Added by
Jackson Harsin
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media