• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Batbia

#SynnerSundays + #OneMonthChallenge - My progress so far on Zacky's part of Tonight The World Dies

Hello everyone! So for One Month Challenge I've decided to play the acoustic part of Tonight The World Dies and sing, and I've been working on it for the last weeks. It's not finished yet, actually is not even perfect and I'm still working on the Bridge lol
For this video I'm not singing yet (I probably will on the next one 😬) and I didn't play the full song. Can't say if the chords and the strumming pattern are 100% accurate, I've looked for tabs and there are a lot of versions for this song, so I didn't rely on only one version 😅 if you guys have any tips/corrections I would love to know 😊
Since we're getting into the last weeks, I've tried to push myself to start playing at the original speed, which is why it has some mistakes (and because I was nervous too 😬). Already know some things I can improve for now, but feel free to add any comments!
Goals for the next week(s) are:
★ Get the bridge right at normal speed
★ Improve on chord changes
★ Start singing without getting lost 🤣
Great job, sys! I am really proud of you!
I also wanted to learn this song, but got frustrated because I couldn't find a realiable tutorial of the strumming pattern.
Keep going! 💪🏻

• Love
Reactions: Batbia
Great job, sys! I am really proud of you!
I also wanted to learn this song, but got frustrated because I couldn't find a realiable tutorial of the strumming pattern.
Keep going! 💪🏻
Thank you so much sys 😻😻 yeah, I tried to figure it out by ear but it's so hard to get it accurately, I searched for a live version to help me, but I absolutely forgot they haven't played this song live 🤡

Reactions: redlipsofdeceit
Well done sys! I've seen you play this song day by day so I'm actually proud of how far have you gone, the results are really showing off! 🤗❤️👏

• Love
Hot damn ! I love seeing all of our fabulous Syster’s playing ! This is already off to a great start ! I cannot wait to see the final product because it’s so doubt going to be amazing.

• Love

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Batbia
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings