• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Dominik Gräber

The Descend of the Golden Dragon [UNFINISHED]

My very first original song. I recorded all the guitars myself using Reaper and that part is basicly done, although I am not 100% happy with everything, however I feel I really need some good drums for it and probably bass. However, I can't record MIDI drums myself (yet)

I also made a forum post about it, so make sure to check that out as well!
  • Love
Reactions: Alicia Willis
I freaking loved this ! Honestly if you wouldn’t have said anything I wouldn’t have even thought about drums.
I love the way it gradual builds and then down again. The beginning was so beautiful and somber and then you melted my face off with those fabulous chuggs !!! ❤️

• Love
Reactions: Dominik Gräber
I freaking loved this ! Honestly if you wouldn’t have said anything I wouldn’t have even thought about drums.
I love the way it gradual builds and then down again. The beginning was so beautiful and somber and then you melted my face off with those fabulous chuggs !!! ❤
Thank you so much!! Chris did drums for some parts and it gave the heavy section just an enormous boost in intensity so now I can't imagine it finished without

Reactions: Alicia Willis

Media information

Category
Original Songs/Riffs
Added by
Dominik Gräber
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media