• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Lindsey

The ''practice'' my neighbours have to hear

One take quick video.This is more a side practice with a few riffs.
I know the sound isn't most pleasant for these songs, I'll have the fight this guitar for it.

Billy Talent - Devil in a Midnight mass
A7X - Afterlife (My latest challenge)
Papa Roach - Last Resort
Slipknot - Solway Firth
A7X - Unholy confessions

Reactions: Rezasa
I didn't need the list to recognize the songs. So you played that really good! Keep up the good work!

Reactions: Lindsey
Now your neighbours listen to good music too! Nothing awfull to find here. Of course it's not perfect, it's practice. But I knew right away every song you're playing, love those songs. It was a bit weird though hearing it all in standard tuning :D

Reactions: Lindsey
Now your neighbours listen to good music too! Nothing awfull to find here. Of course it's not perfect, it's practice. But I knew right away every song you're playing, love those songs. It was a bit weird though hearing it all in standard tuning :D
They just have to like it.
These are all played in drop D haha.
The other practice I usually play is in standard. Solway Firth originally is in drop B, that sounds odd now.

Reactions: Dominik Gräber

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Lindsey
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings