• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
idssdi

Untitled song

I wrote this short piece of music and a chorus and verse for another song today. I decided to just share this one, I'll put a melody on top of this one later and for the other one I still have lyrics and a bridge to figure out
  • Love
Reactions: Jak Angelescu
J
This is beautiful. I especially loved when it lifted to the higher chords. Don't know what they are but it was amazing. What's the progression? Holly loves it! I see your floating hand technique is getting better!

Reactions: idssdi
This is beautiful. I especially loved when it lifted to the higher chords. Don't know what they are but it was amazing. What's the progression? Holly loves it! I see your floating hand technique is getting better!
C#dim-Dm-c#dim-Dm-Em7/Bb-A7-C#dim-Dm-C#dim-Dm-C#-Dm-Em7/Bb-A7-C#dim-Dm-Bb-Gm6-C#dim-Bb-Bb-Gm6-Gdim-Dm

The C#dim mostly function as a substitution for A7(V chord). I also changed the last Dm to Dm6 now

• Wow
Reactions: Jak Angelescu
J
C#dim-Dm-c#dim-Dm-Em7/Bb-A7-C#dim-Dm-C#dim-Dm-C#-Dm-Em7/Bb-A7-C#dim-Dm-Bb-Gm6-C#dim-Bb-Bb-Gm6-Gdim-Dm

The C#dim mostly function as a substitution for A7(V chord). I also changed the last Dm to Dm6 now
They need to have o_O as a reaction option

Reactions: idssdi

Media information

Category
Original Songs/Riffs
Added by
idssdi
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings