• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Christian Schulze

Vibrato Exercise?

Years ago @JakAngelescu told me to work on my Vibrato...and theese are the results.
there are so many good points in this, especially when you talk about doing everyone's favorite "all four fingers". This is a great exercise video because there's so many aspects of vibrato that you hit on here, so excellent work!

I can also verify this is damn good information because Kiko Loueiro's masterclass was all about vibrato, and you mentioned so many similar things.

I also loved your discussion about string gauge. I used .10's for all 25 years of my playing except for the last year thanks to Ed's comment and suggestion. I always felt like I was fighting my guitar. So unless I play in a drop tuning, or I'm recording a rhythm track, it's .9's these days :) Great video, bro!

there are so many good points in this, especially when you talk about doing everyone's favorite "all four fingers". This is a great exercise video because there's so many aspects of vibrato that you hit on here, so excellent work!

I can also verify this is damn good information because Kiko Loueiro's masterclass was all about vibrato, and you mentioned so many similar things.

I also loved your discussion about string gauge. I used .10's for all 25 years of my playing except for the last year thanks to Ed's comment and suggestion. I always felt like I was fighting my guitar. So unless I play in a drop tuning, or I'm recording a rhythm track, it's .9's these days :) Great video, bro!
This feels amazing to hear Jak, specially since you told me to work on it. I'm still working out the kinks of my vibratos, but it sounds a lot better than 3 years ago. Thank you for everything, truly.

• Love
Reactions: JakAngelescu
I'm still Mama Cat :) I may no longer be the community leader but I still love all my kittens.

%E4%BC%A4%E5%BF%83%E5%9C%B0%E5%BC%B9%E5%90%89%E4%BB%96-peach-cat-and-goma.gif

• Love
Reactions: JakAngelescu

Media information

Category
Tutorials
Added by
Christian Schulze
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating