• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Alicia Willis

“Warmness On The Soul” - A7X (solo)

I can honestly say this is the most confident I’ve been playing. It’s not perfect, but I’m damn proud of it 😊

Hammer on’s/pull off’s and slides are definitely getting better I think.
J
Girl I am just head-over-heels in love with you! I love your progress on this so much you have definitely come a long way! And that little peachy smirk at the end you just knew you were feeling it and I loved that! Now it's time for you to start playing it along with the music! You are getting so good don't stop now!

Girl I am just head-over-heels in love with you! I love your progress on this so much you have definitely come a long way! And that little peachy smirk at the end you just knew you were feeling it and I loved that! Now it's time for you to start playing it along with the music! You are getting so good don't stop now!
Thanks darlin’ ! I’m definitely not stopping ! I’m definitely going to play along with the recording tomorrow ! 😃
This has actually been really fun to learn.

Media information

Category
Beginners Corner
Added by
Alicia Willis
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media