• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Rad Synner

Wedding Music (The Rain Of Castamere)

I wanted to share a different side of my musicality as well as I was testing my new microphones. Why not! After a year of playing, I am pretty happy with where I am on the cello!

Oh and for those asking, it is wedding music. It just happens that the wedding where this song was played ended in a blood bath (if you know, you know ;) )

Anyways, have a great Friday everyone! :)
wow how many secrets you have Radu lol!!! Loved it!!
you are awesome! ❤️ 🤘
I mean, come on Gabby, you can't possibly think that you know everything about me now! That would be too boring... You have barely scratched the surface, I have a lot more to offer ;)

Thank you and you're as awesome! ☺️

• Love
Reactions: Gabby Heafy
Thanks Anna! As for your wedding, ouf my manager tells me I might not be able to make it. I'm too expansive 😁
Can I pay you with drawings of Johnny Christ and caipirinhas, then? 😅
Look, I will fly you all the way from Canada to wherever I get married. I'll pay for the hotel too. You will win a free trip to another country! Plus, I'll let you take pics with my dog.
Please, consider my offer.
Best regards.
😂

Can I pay you with drawings of Johnny Christ and caipirinhas, then? 😅
Look, I will fly you all the way from Canada to wherever I get married. I'll pay for the hotel too. You will win a free trip to another country! Plus, I'll let you take pics with my dog.
Please, consider my offer.
Best regards.
😂
Jesus Christ, you really want me at your wedding don't you...! 😂 😂

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Rad Synner
Date added
View count
Comment count