• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Rad Synner

Wedding Music (The Rain Of Castamere)

I wanted to share a different side of my musicality as well as I was testing my new microphones. Why not! After a year of playing, I am pretty happy with where I am on the cello!

Oh and for those asking, it is wedding music. It just happens that the wedding where this song was played ended in a blood bath (if you know, you know ;) )

Anyways, have a great Friday everyone! :)
Jesus Christ, you really want me at your wedding don't you...! 😂 😂
YES! Who wouldn't want the emperor, the master, the dark lord at their wedding?!
Also, you are a talented musician. I'm gonna have one of my sisters to play violin and the other one will play flute. You guys can have a mini orchestra going on there. 😂

YES! Who wouldn't want the emperor, the master, the dark lord at their wedding?!
Also, you are a talented musician. I'm gonna have one of my sisters to play violin and the other one will play flute. You guys can have a mini orchestra going on there. 😂
Oh boy, for some reasons, I have gut feeling this could get really bad really fast

I mean, come on Gabby, you can't possibly think that you know everything about me now! That would be too boring... You have barely scratched the surface, I have a lot more to offer ;)

Thank you and you're as awesome! ☺️
hahah yeah! I know you have a lot more to offer!!! we have to continue that talk! haha thank you!! 🤘 ❤️

• Love
Reactions: Rad Synner
Fuck this is awesome dude ! Whenever I hear this though I gotta look around and make sure I’ve got an escape plan in place 🤣
Seriously though…PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do some more GOT Themes !
Oh yeah, whenever you hear this, no time to enjoy yourself just RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!!

And yeah I could try! I mean, honestly cello has been a huge challenge! If you think holding a pick for guitar has it's challenge, it got nothing on holding a bow and positioning the bow. That's just on another level. And there are no frets so I have to be super precise with my fingering... but I always wanted to play string instruments so I am just working towards making my dream come true!

Thanks Alicia!! 😁

• Love
Reactions: Alicia Willis

Media information

Category
Riffs
Added by
Rad Synner
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating