• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard
Imheretolearn

With what I've got

Okay, before anything is said, yes, the quality is god awful. This is one of my favorite song our band has made. it's very fun to play. The solo is very sloppy but that's what I was going for kinda. Anyways thanks for the response in my last post.
I can’t even begin to express how much I fucking LOVE this ! Sound quality aside….you guys look like you’re having so much fucking fun and THAT is what it’s about !!!!!! 🤘🏻

Thanks Alicia! Congrats on being posted on the Instagram too! I really appreciate it! I'll post a song of ours with better quality this weekend! Just in case we go big, remember Die Trying! We are doing everything in our power to make our band into something so your comment means a lot!🤘🤘

I can’t even begin to express how much I fucking LOVE this ! Sound quality aside….you guys look like you’re having so much fucking fun and THAT is what it’s about !!!!!! 🤘🏻
Carter(Vocals) Here! Seriously puts warmness on the soul. Insane to think people like you would go out of their way to compliment us. 🔥🔥

Media information

Category
Original Songs/Riffs
Added by
Imheretolearn
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media