• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Synner Official Website

Syn Gates
Love them! The early gold tops sing like a bird!
Nocturne
Does it make a difference on tone?
idssdi
Im gonna get a guitar with P90s in them in August and I'm pretty excited about it.
Conor Mason
Thanks for the Comment Syn Gates!! Nocturne, absolutely yes it does! The best way I can think of describing them is like a cross between a Les Paul and a Tele. They have this singing midrange that is just beautiful and, believe it or not, they have higher output than PAF style humbuckers. They have this raw edge to them that allows them to handle almost any style of music. They are awesome single coil pickups that are much, much fatter sounding than any strat and many SGs and Les Pauls They do buzz a bit, but that's part of the magic. They are SO worth it. I absolutely am converted.
Conor Mason
Good luck Ids Shiere! I know you will love the guitar! I have an Epiphone Riviera P93 and I adore that guitar. It's like a strat/335/SG on steriods! One of my favorites!
idssdi
I'm getting a Godin 5th avenue Kingpin, it's an archtop with just a p90 in the neck position.