• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

A7X Grand Rapids (Review) The Stage Tour

Sound_bender

Garage band Groupie
Nov 11, 2019
Valparaiso Indiana
First off the energy was pure amazing! The set list was insane. Those guys got onstage and poured their goddamn soul into everything. I was beyond impressed. I had my Hellwin Amolification shirt so I held it up and Syn pointed at me and acknowledged my existence. So cool. Best stage production I’ve ever seen by the way. I honestly highly recommend seeing them live!

Tory Capman

One Stringer
Nov 11, 2019
I was at the show also, it was amazing! This was my 15th A7X show and it truly gets better every time! I was pretty close holding a shirt up that said “Please let me play U.C,. on guitar and I know Johnny, Zacky, and Matt at least read it but I understand why you guys didn’t let me up there and I forgive you! I can’t say I won’t try again tho! Love you guys, love your music, and I Love the way you keep pushing yourselves to try new things! Truly inspirational! And this school with Syn and Papa Gates is just amazing. I tell everyone I know who plays guitar or wants to that it is a necessity! Thank you for all you do!