• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Another Newbie saying Hi (:

AdLeIaVdE

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Jan 11, 2021
    Germany
    Hi everyone,
    My Name is Laura, 20 years old from Germany. I got into A7X about a year ago and have been totally hooked ever since.

When I first heard about this school, I thought it was a fantastic idea. I mean lessons from professional guitarist, of whom one is responsible for amazing music with guitar solos which got me into that whole genre of music. Adding to that a community to help one another and creating a platform enabling people with similar interests from all over the world to connect with. What more could someone want. However, as I was rather busy with university and had never even picked up a guitar, I found myself thinking “great Idea, just not for me”.

The school did stay on the back of my mind though. Thanks to the limitations of things to do during Covid times, I wanted to spend my free time this spring on trying myself at the guitar. I mean its not like I could get any worse at it – only way to go is up
    So I bought myself a guitar second-hand about a month ago and had a good time going through the lessons since.