• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Attention, please: Regarding Jak

Alicia Willis

Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Lexington, South Carolina
    Oh Jak 😭 I don’t know the situation (nor do I need to) but my heart breaks for you. You are a pillar of this community and we all absolutely adore you ! Never, ever, feel like you’re letting anyone down by taking time to take care of yourself ! Take all the time the time in the world you need, and know that everyone here has your back 100% ! We love you Jak !

J

Jak Angelescu

Thank you all so much. I'm still taking a much needed social break and my guitar playing has gotten so much better since I've buckled down. You may start to notice me dropping videos in the lesson discussions and that's about the extent of what I'll be posting publicly. I've made a few private albums where I post what I'm working on.
    I love you all so much. I'm still working behind the scenes on this site as well. Big things are in store for 2020 for my music. I hope you all had a great Christmas.

John Robinson

Music Theory Bragger
    Nov 11, 2019
    Nashville tn.
    Thank you all so much. I'm still taking a much needed social break and my guitar playing has gotten so much better since I've buckled down. You may start to notice me dropping videos in the lesson discussions and that's about the extent of what I'll be posting publicly. I've made a few private albums where I post what I'm working on.
    I love you all so much. I'm still working behind the scenes on this site as well. Big things are in store for 2020 for my music. I hope you all had a great Christmas.
    We miss you