• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Best drop D riffs of all time

Jacques

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 29, 2019
    IL
    Hell yea! I've set notifications for every new upload Rick puts out lol

It hurt me a little that Nightmare was so low on his count however there was a lot of great riffs he mentioned!! And I would say he picked a damn good one from Avenged's plethora of groov'n drop D riffs!!

What's your fav drop D riff from a7x?

Reactions: idssdi

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Nov 11, 2019
    Groningen

It hurt me a little that Nightmare was so low on his count however there was a lot of great riffs he mentioned!! And I would say he picked a damn good one from Avenged's plethora of groov'n drop D riffs!!

I wanted to say paradigm but that's in drop C# so doesn't count 😅

It's probably roman Sky if that even counts as a riff but love the chords in that one.

What's yours?

Jacques

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 29, 2019
    IL
    I wanted to say paradigm but that's in drop C# so doesn't count 😅

It's probably roman Sky if that even counts as a riff but love the chords in that one.

What's yours?

Honestly that was the first riff that came to mind for me too, so good!! 😂

Fuck this is a tough one, but between unholy confessions, girl i know and afterlife and dancing dead and strength of the world and turn the other way and god damn, im going to have to go with Afterlife too.

Reactions: idssdi
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Nov 11, 2019
    Groningen
    Honestly that was the first riff that came to mind for me too, so good!! 😂

Fuck this is a tough one, but between unholy confessions, girl i know and afterlife and dancing dead and strength of the world and turn the other way and god damn, im going to have to go with Afterlife too.
    I think it's time I finally do my metal minute for paradigm 😅

William B.

Hot Topic Tourer
  • Nov 11, 2019

I like Betrayed, I think there was a lot of cool techniques in one song. I haven't played every a7x song, I feel like I have to play them perfect, so I just keep putting it off cause I get tired